Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Unbelievable!

I honestly never thought it'd be anywhere near as good as it came out to be. I really got stuck a few times in the 20's and am well and truly stuck at level 32, but god I can't help but keep going back to it.

I honestly can't find any fault with your game, just with my simplistic and primitive gaming abilities.

Make a sequel with more levels!

Agnry Faic 2 Agnry Faic 2

Excellent!

You've truly got me hooked. Maybe it was just me, but i wasn't sure when the face would bounce back up again after a fall, or would just kind of die and end the game. That is the only criticism I could possibly think of, and so well done, it's an excellent game that'll give me hours of entertainment, I'm sure.

I await number 3.

Nimian Hunter Nimian Hunter

Shadows of the Collosus.

A pretty unique idea to put something like this on newgrounds, and it was a nice little game. Although it was a blatant 'tribute' to Shadows of the Collosus, I liked that game and thought this was a nice flash version of it.

Very Well Done :D

Grayers Quest RPG Grayers Quest RPG

very well done.

how many levels were there? after the 20th one i gave up.and do the zombies and everyone actually attack you? because non of them ever attacked me.

Hacky Sack Jr Hacky Sack Jr

what a crap game!!!!!!

that is the worst game ever.absolute bullcrap!!!!

3D scooter 3D scooter

looks wierd.

too many lives and is the same allllllllllll the way through.Very repetative.

Shooting Fish In A Barrel Shooting Fish In A Barrel

ermmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

i think i agree with danzlefly.sorry!!!!!

StickFighter StickFighter

should be longer.

it should be longer with a few more moves. it was still good though.

Penalty Master Penalty Master

you should be keeper aswell.

not very long and not especially good but it deffinately was ok and sticks playing football( i am english ) was a good idea.

Galactic Tennis Galactic Tennis

best pong ive played.

this game is a fun type of pong.deffinately the best ive played and the graphics are really good.