Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

I like what you did thar!

Brilliantly funny and the animation was perfect for the feel of the flash itself, it fitted together so perfectly that it's practically impossible to dislike in any way. I thought at some points that the comedy was a bit forced, but I can see that pressure isn't always the easiest thing to handle, especially when you've done something so prolific as MGA.

The first MGA was a little more free-flowing and moved along with whatever was coming next, wheras I thought this was a little forced at time.

Still, it was so very funny, I couldn't possibly take away from that kind of work.

I await MGA 3!

The Battlefield IV The Battlefield IV

xiao xiao eat your heart out!

Very impressive, at first i thought it was going to have a story line of some sort because it is kinda a series, but it doesn't which is great because i only like plots if they have little importance or are really confusing. This also was quite a bit better than xiao xiao, which was not expected by me at all and is a VERY pleasent suprise.

I eargerly await the next one if there is going to be one!

Ready's Voyage Ready's Voyage

Truly amazing

Forget the animation, forget the music, forget pretty much everything that makes a good flash. The concept of this alone deserves the number 1 spot of NG's all time greats alone but the music the animation and the simplicity of it all just makes it the best thing that i have ever seen and shall stay that way for a long time to come.

Thank you for making this, you have truly touched me like no-one else has done before.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Unbelievable!

I honestly never thought it'd be anywhere near as good as it came out to be. I really got stuck a few times in the 20's and am well and truly stuck at level 32, but god I can't help but keep going back to it.

I honestly can't find any fault with your game, just with my simplistic and primitive gaming abilities.

Make a sequel with more levels!

Agnry Faic 2 Agnry Faic 2

Excellent!

You've truly got me hooked. Maybe it was just me, but i wasn't sure when the face would bounce back up again after a fall, or would just kind of die and end the game. That is the only criticism I could possibly think of, and so well done, it's an excellent game that'll give me hours of entertainment, I'm sure.

I await number 3.

Nimian Hunter Nimian Hunter

Shadows of the Collosus.

A pretty unique idea to put something like this on newgrounds, and it was a nice little game. Although it was a blatant 'tribute' to Shadows of the Collosus, I liked that game and thought this was a nice flash version of it.

Very Well Done :D